Travel 2019: Hong Kong Weekend

0 Comments
Watta weekend with friends!
Here's a quick look back of my first international trip with #IlagsGirls,

Where to stay
We stayed at Burlington Hotel in Wan Chai. I became familiar in this area during my past trips so we opted to stay around here. The hotel is very good and its location is just a few minutes walk from the MTR station. We paid HKD1045(~PHP6900) per night for a room.

What to do and where to go
Friday Night out at Wan Chai
We only had the weekend in Hong Kong so we made sure we make the most out of it. And of course, there's no other way to start a fun getaway than to have a Girls' Night Out! There are a lot of party places in Hong Kong like Lan Kwai Fong and Kowloon. I also had good times in Wan Chai and I wanted my friends to experience it so I took them to one of my favorite restobars -- Fini's (Stone Nullah Tavern before). Good food and plenty of drinks for me and my girls plus the very friendly baristas made us stay until closing. Another unforgettable tipsy night in HK!

Disneyland Hong Kong
I haven't been to Disney during my past trips because I thought visiting the "Happiest Place on Earth" would be more fun if I am with friends. This time, since I am with my closest friends for life, Disneyland is our main destination. We booked our ticket from Klook.com.
It was rainy but that's no problem. We still enjoyed the rides and attractions in the park. Of course, there's no way we are going out of Disney without our group pic with Minnie and Mickey Mouse.

Milktea Madness
Haven't tried Tiger Sugar before and Tiger Sugar's line in Manila is crazy so we went to Tsim Tsa Tsui to try this one out. No lines and minimal waiting time. Yey!

Ramen Night at Ichiran
Another one of my go-to destination when I am in Hong Kong is Ichiran. Still the best ramen for me (ok, tied with Mendokoro)! Ichiran has two locations in HK -- one in Causeway Bay and another one in Tsim Tsa Tsui.

Morning stroll at The Peak
Spent our last morning overlooking Hong Kong's skyline at The Peak. It was a gloomy morning but our smiles made the day brighter.

It was a quick rainy HK weekend but still one for the books! Can't wait for another trip with these girls! :)





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.