2013 Recap: My Major Travel Escapades and Foodtrips

4 Comments
Before totally saying goodbye to 2013, I would like to share where the "Dora The Explorer" side of me led me to. :)

January 2013. Binondo Foodtrip. I kicked off the year with a tummy satisfying trip in the streets of Binondo. I went there with some of my friends and we relished ourselves with some of popular Chinese cuisines like dumplings, siopao, siomai and soup #5. Here's a link for the whole story --> click here.


February 2013. Tagaytay Love. My boyfriend and I celebrated Valentine's day in this cold yet beautiful tourist spot. We strolled the town, ate sumptuous meals and took photo opportunity overlooking the Taal Volcano. It was indeed a trip full of love, love, love :)


February 2013. Coron Beach Bumming. I explored Palawan with my close friend Lea. It was a 6-day trip filled with swimming, adventure, island hopping and picture taking.


April 2013. Camping at the Cove. It was my first camping experience and Anawangin did not fail to make me appreciate the beauty of nature.


May 2013. Exploring more of Zambales. And because I enjoyed my last camping trip, I did not hesitate when my boyfriend invited me to another vacation getaway. This time we pitched our tents in the islands of Nagsasa and Capones. 


August 2013. Tagaytay eSHXcapade. I came back to Tagaytay and this time I am with my team at work. It was a funfilled adventure. We even got to try the scary ride at SkyRanch!



August 2013. Holidate Escapade. My boyfriend and I decided to spend the holiday away from the busy city and explore North. We stayed over night at the Big Rock Resort in Bulacan. I was really happy to spend time with the man I love.


October 2013. Diliman Foodtrip. As much as I love travelling, I also love eating and this is why I found myself strolling UP Diliman for some food trip. I have finally tried their famous Mang Larry's Isaw, the cakes at Chocolate Kiss plus many more!


November 2013. Birthday Trip. Our Cebu-Bohol Trip was cancelled because of Yolanda, so my boyfriend and I decided to go North away from the typhoon. We visited the beaches in Bolinao and camped at Hundred Islands. The best part of my trip was kayaking from one island to another and stargazing at night. It was indeed a birthday to remember!


Looking back to my experiences the past year, I can say that I am really blessed to have the chance to explore this country! Now, for 2014, I am rooting for trips abroad!  :)



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Nice recap Happy New Year may it bring success and happiness.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dapat next year meron na ang ka21ng sa year recap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet,
    I'm happy I found your blog. I would be very happy if you also visited mine and we can follow each other if you want.
    Thank you
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! hope you have as great of a time in 2014 as you did in 2013! :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.