Travel 2014: Falling in love with Calaguas

2 Comments
Calaguas is a group of islands in the province of Camarines Norte in Bicol. One of its major islands is the Tinaga Island which is a two-hour boat ride from the jump-off point in Paracale. It may be a long and butt-tiring ride through the open seas but it's definitely worth it!



03.17-18.2014

I have been trying to write an entry about Calaguas since I came back from the trip but I am finding it hard to justify in words what I have seen and felt in this paradise. I didn't just enjoyed the place, I fell in love with it...

How can you not fall in love with a place which will welcome you with a picturesque dreamlike view?



How can you not fall in love with the beach, its fine white sand and its sky and sea with hues of blue?



How can you not fall in love with an island that captivates the beauty of the sunrise and the sunset?




How can you not fall in love with Calaguas if it will just make you adore and never forget?




Oh Calaguas, thank you for the beautiful memories...

I have been to places, I will go to places, but still, you will always be remembered... :)





You may also like

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing awwesome pictures.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I want to be somewhere hot with a beach right now... ;))
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin, dear?

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.