Travel 2019: Boracay Photodump

0 Comments
Last of 2019!

Writing this blog in the middle of a pandemic. Restricted in the four walls of my apartment. Threatened by a virus that has killed thousand of lives all over the world. This is such a challenging time. I can't help but feel sad and demotivated sometimes so I just go back to happy memories to keep my hopes up.

Today, I will be sharing pictures from my 2019 year ender in Boracay. I am so happy that I got to share this experience with my family.

This is the first time that I went back to Boracay after its rehabilitation. Less parties, less people but equally beautiful.
Boracay sunsets are my favorite.
It just makes you stop and watch and be thankful of the moment.
Isn't that perfect?
Oh, and here's my mom enjoying her first time in the island.
How I miss the white fine sand and the clear blue beach!
Can't wait to travel again!
Here is to hoping for better days!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.