Travel 2020: United Kingdom

0 Comments

 

Such a blessing to have a little break!
Yes, I was lucky enough to travel outside of the PH during this pandemic. If you also plan to do the same, first things first: "Hands, Face, Space". Wash hands, cover your face and observe social distancing.

Now, let me share some places I enjoyed while traveling around England:

SHREWSBURY
Shrewsbury is a small market town popular with the locals for its medieval vibe and idyllic parks. Fun fact: Charles Darwin was born here.
I specially enjoyed walking around The Quary which is a massive park in the town center. 

 STONEHENGE
Of course, I wouldn't miss this chance to visit one of the world's biggest mysteries -- The Stonehenge. I suggest not to take the tour bus from the ticket booth. Instead, take the longer route and walk to The Stones. Enjoy the view and have a little exercise at the same time!

BATH
Bath is known for and named after the Roman baths. Its historic buildings and ancient foundation makes the entire city a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
I would actually want to go back to this place and explore more!

 TAMWORTH
Tamworth is a quaint little town in the West Midlands. The Tamworth Castle and Skydome are the attractions you shouldn't miss here!

That's it for now! Up Next: Brighton & Hove and London travel guide! :)





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.