Travel 2020: Brighton & Hove

0 Comments

 

Gahhhh. Felt so good to be back by the beach again!

When The UK announced a second national lockdown due to the pandemic, I decided to just stay by the beach for the rest of my trip. It was the best decision ever!

How to get there?

Brighton is accessible via car, train or bus from London. Since I don't drive, I opted for the second option. I downloaded the Trainline app and purchased my ticket online.

Where to stay?

Brighton is a famous getaway spot for people looking for a break from the city. There is a wide selection of accommodation based on your preference. I chose to stay in Kemptown which is just a few minutes from the city center.

I booked a room in New Steine hotel which is not just a walk from the Brighton city center but also a street away from the beach front. Great location!

What to do?

Check out The Lanes

The Lanes is a big shopping area in Brighton. There are hundred of shops, boutiques and restaurants all crammed in small alleys that could pretty much occupy your time if you're in for some serious shopping. 

Visit the Brighton Palace Pier

Your visit in Brighton wouldn't be complete without coming down the pier. Check out this beachside amusement park packed with fun rides and arcades.

Drive up to the Devil's Dyke

Take a walk around Devil's Dyke and admire the view of the country side. 

Beach bum at Hove

Head to the Hove Beach and spot these colorful beach huts. Hove may be a slow down version of Brighton but it is equally charming. 

Coffee by the beach


Last but not the least, take time to chill and just admire the beach view. This is why you came here anyway :)

Check out my previous blog and take a peek at the other travel destinations I visited during my UK trip! Click here.







You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.