Travel 2019: New York City

0 Comments
Cue: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
Another item in my bucket list is this world famous urban jungle -- New York City. Tall buildings, dazzling skyscrapers, numerous museums, trendy neighborhoods and shopping districts are just a few things why people keep visiting NYC.
In this entry, let me share my 3-day spontaneous itinerary to The Big Apple.

Where to stay?
Hilton Garden Inn New York Tribeca
We stayed in this modern Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel has clean rooms and basic amenities but what I loved most about it is that it is just beside a subway station. Very convenient and accessible for a traveler!

How to go around NYC?
For cities like New York, I think, the best way to go around is by walking. But if you are not a fan of walking, you can also go around easily by using mass transport like buses and subways. If you prefer private vehicles, Uber and taxis are also widely available.

What to do in New York?
There are a lot of things to do in NYC. It isn't called The Big City for no reason. When you are planning you're itinerary, make sure to do some research. Put together a list of things and places that you want to prioritize. As for me, I have watched countless of movies and tv series set in New York that I already have a list years back. So here's how my 3-day NYC trip went down.
Day 1
Murray's Bagel in Chelsea (for breakfast)
Flat Iron Building
Empire State Building
Grand Central Terminal
One World Trade Center
9/11 Memorial
Statue of Liberty Tour
The Capital Grille (for dinner)
Wall Street
The Charging Bull
Top of The Standard





Day 2
FRIENDS Apartment (Yes, this is the highlight of my trip. LOL.)
Washington Park
Katz's Delicatessen (for breakfast)
Broadway Show - The Waitress
Grimaldi's Pizza in Brooklyn (for dinner)
City View Lounge




Day 3
Times Square
Rockefeller Plaza
5th Avenue
Central Park
The MET
Levain's Bakery Upper East Side
Brooklyn Bridge



That's it! There are still a lot of things that you can do in NYC aside from this list. I would want to stay for a few more days if I had the choice. I guess, that's a reason to come back, right?

'Til next time, NYC!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.